[Ravensfort] FW: Founding date of barony

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:16:33 PST 2007

I ws archery champion at Defender XV and that has been a long time ago. David St David and Chrystal were B & B.plachoya humble archer Ravens Fort Ansteorra

Salve Keegan!

Raven's Fort was made a barony and Sir Kief and Lady Alix invested as Baron and Baroness Raven's Fort on 23 December 1989.  I'm not sure about the numbering of Defender, but I do remember attending Defender III, and the first Defender I went to was in August 1988.

Feliz Feliz to you and yours <G>.

Detlef