[Ravensfort] Yule

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 09:13:42 PST 2007

My Dear Populace,   I want to thank everyone who attended Raven's Fort Yule. Pace and I are still basking in the warmth of friendship today even with the cold rain falling outside. And thankful it didn't start until today!  We had so much fun getting ready for it and imagining what it would be like to host this party for our RF family. As we talk today, it was all that and much more. Our home is open anytime to you and we hope to have many more good times there as well. We had 41 people come and the laughter was contagious. Especially watching the beautiful red goblets get passed around in the Mongolian gift exchange.  Vivat to Vonda who was the final trader!  We look forward to seeing them on her feast table! The campfire music and singing added the final touch to the evening of revelry. Again thanks and Happy Yule to you and yours, much love, Giovanna