[Ravensfort] Gulf War Land Reservations

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Feb 8 09:38:50 PST 2007

Greetings Southern Region!  It is time to go to war!   Reserve your land NOW!

Dead line to register is Feb 14. That is Valentine's Day. I suggest you do not wait until that special day to try to register.

I have only received partial information from two individuals that wish to camp with the Amazons and lots of complete
information from members of Bryn Gwlad.

I have received NO other information from ANYONE in the Southern Region. Not form any other Barony, Shire, Group or
household.

If you are camping with anyone in the Southern Region for Gulf Wars, I need your information as soon as you can send it to
me! You must be preregistered first.

Once you have registered for the war, please send me your camping information. I need that as soon as I can get it. If you do
not have your tent yet, make the best guess as to the space you will need, including ropes and stakes.

I need for each person:

SCA Name
MundaneName
GroupCamping with
Tent dimensions including ropes
If  the person is a minor, their age
The day you will arrive on the site (estimate)
Registration confirmation number if you have one

If you think I should have your information and you want to be sure, then send it again and make it as complete as you can.

Time is running short!

Claire Shayhan
Southern Region Land Coordinator