[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Sun Feb 18 20:59:34 PST 2007

I apologize--I wasn't able to make an announcement at the last populace meeting as I was out of
state at the time, and honestly, it slipped my mind to remind someone else to do the same.

Further, there hasn't been a huge attendance at the business meetings, so most everyone who has
attended regularly was in attendance at the meeting when we made the decision.

I'd love to be able to post meeting minutes from the business meeting, but unfortunately I can't run
the meeting and take notes at the same time.  If someone would like to volunteer, I'd be thrilled to
take you up on the offer!

In Service,
THL Catherine Barbary
Seneschal, Raven's Fort

Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net> said:

> --0-159719804-1171700400=:40207
>
> huhhh...  I'm confused.
> What about the rest of us, how were we supposed to know?
> I do not remember any announcement about moving the business meeting.  I wasn't at the
business meet last month but I certainly attended populace!
> Now, I don't mind the move :), Bennigan's has a better fare of food (and smell) and I welcome the
change but it would be nice to announce those things a little more thoroughly.
> But... Please allow me to rant for a bit:
> let's all consider this: some of our members do not have access to the Internet and therefore our
list.  These good friends rely on the rest of us to forward this kind of information and usually get to
do so only about once a week.   If that!
> Our only other method of long distance communication is our newsletter. Between the two weeks
it takes to produce a newsletter from start to distribution plus the time it takes to get articles in and
such you are talking about three weeks before the data hits the streets, so to speak.
> We can do better than this.
> We can post meeting notes on the list and the newsletter from both meetings, in a timely fashion,
so that the whole Barony can have a chance to participate fully.
> We can help our Chronicler by providing him with all our columns, articles and calendar dates well
before the deadline.  Just think, our Kingdom newsletter needs all data 2 months in advance.....
> And that's just a start.
> Anywayz, just my two yens
> Domai
>
> "Corbisier, Barbara Lynn" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote: I could have sworn you were at the last
meeting when we talked about this....

> We will now be meeting at the Bennigan's in Conroe.
>
> -Catherine
>
> Shane Wallace  said:

> > ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75070.534FDAD0
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Just a quick question??? Where is Business Meeting this month???
> > In Service,
> > Lord Malcolm
> > ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75070.534FDAD0
> >

> > > charset=3Diso-8859-1">
> >

> > Greetings,
>
> > Just a quick question??? Where is Business Meeting this =
> > month???
>
> > In Service,
>
> > Lord Malcolm
>

> > ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75070.534FDAD0--
> >

> --
> Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.

> --0-159719804-1171700400=:40207
>
> huhhh...  I'm confused.  <br>What about the rest of us, how were we supposed to
know?<br>I do not remember any announcement about moving the business meeting.  I
wasn't at the business meet last month but I certainly attended populace!<br>Now, I don't mind the
move :), Bennigan's has a better fare of food (and smell) and I welcome the change but it would be
nice to announce those things a little more thoroughly.<br>But... Please allow me to rant for a
bit:<br>let's all consider this: some of our members do not have access to the Internet and therefore
our list.  These good friends rely on the rest of us to forward this kind of information and
usually get to do so only about once a week.   If that!<br>Our only other method of
long distance communication is our newsletter. Between the two weeks it takes to produce a
newsletter from start to distribution plus the time it takes to get articles in and such you are talking
about three weeks before
>  the data hits the streets, so to speak. <br>We can do better than this.<br>We can post meeting
notes on the list and the newsletter from both meetings, in a timely fashion, so that the whole
Barony can have a chance to participate fully.<br>We can help our Chronicler by providing him with
all our columns, articles and calendar dates well before the deadline.  Just think, our Kingdom
newsletter needs all data 2 months in advance.....<br>And that's just a start. <br>Anywayz, just my
wrote:<blockquote class="replbq" style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left: 5px;
padding-left: 5px;"> I could have sworn you were at the last meeting when we talked about
part message in MIME format.<br>> <br>>
>  ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75070.534FDAD0<br>> Content-Type: text/plain;<br>>
Greetings,<br>> Just a quick question??? Where is Business Meeting this month???<br>> In
Service,<br>> Lord Malcolm <br>> ------
=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75070.534FDAD0<br>> Content-Type: text/html;<br>>
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><br>> <meta content="3D"MSHTML" 6.00.5730.11=""