[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Business meeting

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 18:29:56 PST 2007

I would be the one Pax mentions.  Been thinking on it since I was 18, and I am much older now.  Finally I join.   Name is Michelle, still working on my persona name and idea.  Gonna go Irish I think.  I want to join the brewers guild for sure.  Oh yeah I love to cook, and I want to do the Equestrian thing.   I am a professional Equine Massage Therapist (and no even if you winnie really well you do not count as a horse).  I also raise and train the beasties.   Ummm, I have three brats, I mean wonderful children.  My daughter is 7, My first son is 4, and the littlest boy just turned one.  I am warning you about him tough, he is this little cherub with big brown eyes and all these curls, don't let him fool you.  He's a mean little toot.   Cant think of much beyond that.
  Oh when and where is the next fighter meeting.  I would love to go.  I can not fight myself.  Too many bad injuries.  But I can cheer very well...

  Michelle