[Ravensfort] populace meeting happenings

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 11:14:43 PST 2007

No one out there.?

Perhaps no one showed up for the Barony of Raven's Fort populace meeting.

Perhaps there was no Barony of Raven's Fort populace meeting.

Or perhaps there is no Barony of Raven's Fort in existence any more !

(It has been a while since I've seen it with my own eyes.)

Perhaps, perhaps the Barony of Raven's Fort has been swallowed up by Gates Edge and Boardermarch and The Shadowlands !!!!

Perhaps everyone in the Barony of Raven's Fort is being held hostage by little green terrorist !?

Perhaps this means the ending of all life as we know it in the universe !!!!!!

Could it be that all in the Barony of Raven's Fort are under a spell of sleep and are awaiting a kiss ?

No, Wait, I know !  So much happened at the Raven's Fort populace meeting, everyone that has tried to write down everything has perished from exhaustion.

Oh, what a lonely, cruel world.

"The horror.  The horror."

Or maybe none of us were ever really here at all ????

Oh well, I guess I will get some of the information over a month after the fact in next months newsletter.  Thanks for your effort as a Barony.

Pax,

Marivs

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"

    I was wondering if someone would please post the highlights of populace meeting last Thursday.  Us poor working slobs are woefully uninformed as to the goings on in the Barony.  Thanks.