[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 15 05:10:48 PST 2007

Greetings,
Yes, I was there, but there has been too much of "Real Life" going on to remember. Plus, other people might want to know... If things go right I might be able to attend. I will be in Bryan / College Station on Friday or Saturday how about all the Baronial members in the area get together for Dinner. We could discuss SCA issues and Defender of the Fort. It could be fun just like the groups in Houston get together every week for lunch or dinner. I'm still working on a bid, but I have a few details to work out before I submit a bid.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

I could have sworn you were at the last meeting when we talked about this....

We will now be meeting at the Bennigan's in Conroe.

-Catherine