[Ravensfort] Un - Event ad as of right now

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 19:11:53 PST 2007

Hey, I do not question what it is I am eating as long as it tastes good and doesn't make me sick.

I would like to have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize and do small types of largess for all participants.  Gregor had some ideas about Raven's and shiny objects, which I like.  Or something along the lines of leather bags..I don't turn down any donations for MoC office and am always soliciting new ones.  Whatcha got??

I spoke with the KMoC today and plan on having some badge classes if possible, too.  It should be alot of fun.

Mary of Axefoot
byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:     I'll pass on the possum too, but I've  eaten in enough "off the wall" restaurants that I can't make any positive  claims about that third animal.  Ya pays ya money n ya takes ya chances  sometimes.

 What kind of stuff are you looking  for as prizes for the smalls ??

 Pax,
 MARIVS

 "What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but  loses his soul ?"