[Ravensfort] Looking for Don Brendan McEwan or Geoffrey of the Bay

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 1 13:05:43 PST 2007

Greetings, Pieter, and a good new year to you!

Unfortunately, I do not know either of the gentles you mentioned.  I will forward your missive to our
mailing list.  I'm sure that someone there will be able to help you out.

In service,
-Catherine

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.