[Ravensfort] A new officer

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 21 09:52:19 PST 2007

Greetings to the Populace of Raven's Fort ,

Congratulations on your new hospitaler ! ! ! Lady Giovanna has been confirmed to replace Lady Mirabelis as Raven's Fort Hospitaler.
Her warrant is effective as of Saturday January 20, 2007 and I have full confidence that she will do an excellent job.

I had a fantastic time at Kings Round Table "Red Tape". Fun was had by all... I would encourage everyone to attend Kings Round Table in the future.
It's not only away to learn about the workings of the Kingdom, but a time to get caught up with new and old friends. Plus you get a free lunch, lol...lol...lol...
I have new waver forms to give to the Seneschal , Knights Marshal, and Reeve/Gate Keeper I will give you all a master copies at populace.
The old waver forms are still useable, but once they're gone the kingdom would like everyone to start using the new ones.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Southern Regional Hospitaler

P.S. - Is the Officers Meeting still on for tomorrow and if so where???