[Ravensfort] Mundanish update and MoC stuff

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 19:22:51 PST 2007

Greetings!

Ok... half mundane, half official.

For everyone trying to keep up with my nursing school progress..it's going really great.  I have had 3 tests so far..and the last one I made a 100.

As for the official part.  I am still looking for a replacement.  If you are interested in this position, please email me, the B&B, and the Seneschal.  You MUST have an application turned in to us and be a paid member to have this position.

The KMoC and all of us on the local level, do NOT want to see this position left vacant.  I will wait as long as I can for someone to step up..but we are running out of time.

In service,
Your brat,
Lady Mary of Axefoot
Child Wrangler extraordinaire