[Ravensfort] Site Work Day

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:44:38 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

Go Alaric and team...!

Glad to see y'all are having an early work day...'tis always better to stay
ahead of the curve...

Please note that if you cut the persimmon tree sprouts/bushes in the
equestrian area now they will have to be cut again (maybe) before
Defender...given all the rain and easy heat they will grow back fairly fast.
Putting off the clearing of the equestrian field for a two to four weeks
will prevent any chance of having to repeat the clearing. In any case please
remember to cut the woody growth underground...that way the horses will not
have stubs/stumps puncture their hooves.

I am planning on mowing the larger portion of the site about two weeks
before the event...that will allow time for the grass to "green up" yet be
short enough for easy walking.

I am also planning on spraying for ants on the Wednesday/Thursday before
Defender.

I will go and check by tomorrow whether or not I have 5 gallons of Farm
White exterior latex in my garage.

More later...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief