[Ravensfort] Red Tape made easy

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:59:16 PDT 2007

Heilsa Good Sister Kaitlyn, my Crown, my Baron and Baroness, and all that
read these words...

I regret that this missive needs to be sent and the fact that it will
disturb the peace of many that I love and call kith and kin...but it must be
done.

I am bound by my oath of Fealty to the Crown of Ansteorra and, secondly, by
my oath of Fealty to the Baron and Baroness of Ravens Fort, and by my own
Honor to write the following words of warning.

Douglas Brian LeJeune aka Vlod aka Vlodimir of the Black Isle, aka Marius
Atredies aka Marvis is an individual not to be trusted by any that have a
love of the SCA, Ansteorra, the Crown, the Barony of Raven's Fort, or their
individual peace and well being.

His past actions over many years include but are certainly not limited to:,
Calling a sitting Crown, and some other past and future Crowns "liars",
"cheats", and "false Rulers".  As well, he declared publically that the
Crown's sworn representatives were "liars", "cheats", and "false
representatives". Next he declared publically that the Crown's Appointed
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort were "falsely and illegally elevated".
Afterwards he engaged in organizing and encouraging a campaign of harassment
against a sitting Baron and Baroness and all that supported them. After that
Baron and Baroness, weary and heartbroken, stepped down, his campaign of
harassment continued against the duly appointed Vicar and Vicaress of
Raven's Fort until he and his associates were able to, through slander and
libel, drive them from their Crown appointed duties.

Now he seeks to "return" to "active play" in the SCA and the Barony of
Raven's Fort thinking that "everyone has forgotten or doesn't care anymore".
He and a few others have modified their names or changed their names to
avoid any links to past actions and cloud the history of past dishonorable
deeds.

However, I, and others, have not, will not, indeed, cannot forget what
transpired and wish to warn all that care for the ideals and dreams of the
SCA and Ansteorra to be aware and wary.

Douglas Brian LeJeune aka Marvis aka Vlod is not to be trusted...ever.

I write these words and do declare them to be a true and accurate short
overview of deeds witnessed.

By my Honor and by my Oath of Fealty to the Crown of Ansteorra, my Oath of
Fealty to the Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort I swear these words to be
true and further defy anyone to bring factual evidence forth to refute them.

I remain true to my Oaths and in eternal Service to Crown and Home...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted - Baron Raven's Fort, Pelican, Lion of
Ansteorra
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

>From: "byzytym" <byzytym at charter.net>
>To: <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com>