[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort e-mail list

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 16:56:51 PDT 2007

Baron Brian du Val wrote:

"Baroness Fionna and I have sworn an oath of fealty to
the King of Ansteorra to watch over his lands as his
Representative and to enforce his law. As long as
Baroness Fionna and I hold these lands in fife I will
not pursue interests with any one that may cause my
loyalty to the Crown or my service to our Barony to
come in to question. I have been released of my
obligations to my brothers so that I may serve my King
and Barony. This new obligation I do not take lightly
since my love for the land and all that make it whole
are more precious to me than some may know. I would
hope that one would sow seeds of love and care within
our land and not allow the weeds of dispraise and hate
to grow and suffocate the hard work that others are
doing. One day I hope to satisfy my service to my king
and know that I did serve my barony well. But until
that day comes we will honor the lord and the lady,
answer the call of battle and keep safe all who call
their home RAVEN'S FORT."