[Ravensfort] FW: RE: Greetings

robert rothbury eversbane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:51:16 PDT 2007

On 7/27/07, robert rothbury <eversbane at gmail.com> wrote:
My good sir Herald,

I will not be bated, Good Sir. Englisc I have been and Englisc I remain.
While I have had occassion to visit France, I regret that I have not had the
honor of visiting the German lands, more's the pity.

Although little there is that can compare to a good porter, I am somewhat
fond of a good bock, as I have on occassion been able to procure some of
Germanic origin and found it passable. Perhaps we could compare at some time
as we review my heritage. Now that I have a family and somewhat of an
estate, and given the good word of my service to the crown, I have thought
of applying for a coat of arms. Any assistance will be well compensated, at
least in number of cups.

I have always found the people of Ansteorra, and Ravensfort to be of the
highest calibre. I hold their good word to be of great value to me.

May God find you well at all times.

Your Servant,

Eversbane