[Ravensfort] Some things

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 14:26:38 PDT 2007

   Greetings...

  I can never decide what to put in the subject line of an email, so most of the time it does not correlate. Anywho...
  I was thinking today that maybe I should ask the populace for ideas about themes for the Quoth. I have plenty of ideas, but thought that it would be cool to ask the populace  for ideas. What do you think? Let me know and I will write it down. It is a neat way to get word fame. I can see it now...This months issue topic was suggested by _______________ (your name here).
  In future issues you will see changes to the Quoth. I hope they will be good changes and that you as a populace will give me feedback. If you still have a Quoth Survey that you have not filled out and returned, please do so. If you subscribe to the Quoth and did not get one, please see me. Thanks for your time.

Devin