[Ravensfort] I ask again...

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:28:19 PDT 2007

   Because the fealty thread has been very long and really neat. I would ask that everyone write a paragraph about fealty as pertains to their persona. It can be more than a paragraph, but less than a page. I hope everyone will try to do this simply because it is such a fascinating topic.
  So far, the discussion between Baron Brian, Marius & Keif has been great. Now I challenge those three to write me a half page to a page about fealty as it pertains to their persona. I would like these to be put in the September issue of Quoth.

Any questions, just ask!

YIS

Devin