[Ravensfort] Rotating Regional Fighter Practice

Paul Foster sir.rhodri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:14:01 PDT 2007

The Rotating Regional Fighter Practice is at Shadowlands this Sunday, July
15 at High Noon.  We are starting a bit earlier to give those who stayed
over from Red Tape the day before a chance to get some fighting in before
they need to make the drive home.  We will take a food break around 2 PM and
then continue till people go home.

The site is Oaks Park in College Station.  The park is located at the corner
of Stallings Dr. and Harvey Rd, across the street from Ozona's and Johnny
Carino's.  Parking is around the edge of the park and we will be in the
pavilion in the center of it.

Directions:  Coming from North or South on Highway 6 exit on Harvey Rd (Hwy
30) and head west into town.  The park is on your right in less than a mile.
Turn right onto Stallings and find a place to park.  Coming from the west on
Highway 60 just continue to Highway 6, head south and take the next
exit, Harvey
Rd.

Rhodri ap Gwythyr
Knight Marshall, Shadowlands