[Ravensfort] Site Work Day

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sat Jul 21 00:28:43 PDT 2007

Alaric,

I have spoken with Saint David who told me that his uncle's tractor was in for maintenance and is in good working order.  Perhaps we could start in the far downs behind Swinecamp (if it's not too wet) so it won't matter so much if it grows up a bit before the event.

I will bring iced watermelon and a smile.  Looking forward to see you.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,