[Ravensfort] Punishment, Heralds, and Events...was...A word

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:01:32 PDT 2007

Heilsa Magnus...

Cool...perfect punishment for the naughty folk...no punishment...but only if
you like being punished...if not then it's beatings as usual... Oy! Makes
one wonder about the actual relationship between Squire and Knight...or
worse...between Knight and King...and lets not even think about the dealings
between Baron and King... Oh...wait...we're Heralds...it doesn't matter
we'll get punished in *any* case... *ROFLMAO*

What group / city do you play / reside in over there Magnus...? I'm in that
area (in a general sense) quite often...

For instance...will you be at the Tournament of the Foxes in August?

If nothing else...I'll see you at Gulf War...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief - Gullinkambi Herald (add $1.79 to that and get a cup of coffee)
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

=========