[Ravensfort] A Missive From Your Defender

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:14:57 PDT 2007

Heilsa Lochlan...

Ja...I know you Lochlan...have watched you for many changings of the
seasons...crossed blades with you...fought by your side...and, yes, I will
proclaim to all that listen. Lord Lochlan Dunn is a Man of Honor, Fortitude,
and Prowess on both the Tournament field and the Battle field. This also
will I state...I know that one day Lord Lochlan will far surpass me in skill
at arms and stand very tall in the ranks of Ansteorra's finest warriors...
Woe be unto those that seek to test *this* Lord's skill with anything other
than their utmost effort...

Your good neighbor and ol' sparring partner...*LoL*

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

=========