[Ravensfort] Gate Class: Aug Pop Mtg & Review at Sept Pop Mtg (2)

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 10:58:52 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  Chrystal here

  Many thank you’s to those individual’s who have already signed up
  to sit a Gate shift for our Defender of the Fort event in September!!!

  In order for everyone to start on the same page, there will be a Gate
  Class held at the August Populace Meeting & a review planned for
  the September Populace Meeting to answer as many question’s as
  possible. There are not many changes, so the class/review should
  not take very long (honest!).

  In order to sit a gate shift for this upcoming event, you will need to
  have sat in on the Gate class held at the upcoming August Populace
  Meeting, the review planned for the September Populace or have
  made other arrangements with me beforehand.  For anyone not on
  this e-mail list & is wanting to sit at Gate, please pass on this
  information to them or have them contact me at the info listed below.

  If you are not willing or able to attend these planned meetings,
  please contact me offline between now & before the September
  Populace to arrange another meeting time/place that would be more
  convenient.

  If you have any questions, please contact me:

  bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
  936-293-1527 Hm
  936-437-4151 Work

  regards,
  HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari m.k.a. Roberta J Allen
  Raven’s Fort Baronial Exchequer

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"