[Ravensfort] Fwd: Re: [Redtape] Seneschal and Autocrat

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 13:40:52 PDT 2007

   This is from the Red Tape list and is part of a discussion about Seneschals & Autocrats. I thought it was interesting and asked Michael Silverhands if it was ok to post it on our list.  Read what Michael has to say about a group...

Devin

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote: From: Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net>