[Ravensfort] FW: Re: Greetings

robert rothbury eversbane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:02:53 PDT 2007

On 7/27/07, robert rothbury <eversbane at gmail.com> wrote:

My Good HerrDetlef,

Politics has never been my strong suit. However, as I have not been into my
cups as of yet, today, I feel quite sure that it was the Eighth King Henry
to whom I did own service for some good many years, both here and on the
continent. Likewise, I feel the strongest confidence that it is now his
daughter who wears the crown of England, and I very much doubt that she is
currently betrothed to anyone. Mayhaps it will be necessary to discuss our
divergent histories over cups at some time. I have some rather good German
bock at the moment, if the herald does not get to it before you.

My many thanks to all for your warm welcome. I look forward to many joyous
and rewarding days to come.

In Service,

Eversbane