[Ravensfort] FW: hello from the Hospitaler

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 07:08:17 PDT 2007

Eversbane,

  To answer a few of your questions, first.

  The Fire Station is located on Sam Houston Avenue, next to the China House and Taco Bell.  The meetings are as stated, the first Thursday of the month with the next one falling on the 2nd of August.  We also hold a Business Meeting in Conroe on the 3rd Monday of the month at the Bennigan's (not sure what street that is).  The time on those meetings are 7pm.

  There is a Weekly Fighter practice on Sundays with an alternating location (am I right, everyone??) between the Gazebo in 19th street and the Kate Barr Ross park.

  Today is a site work day for our event is Sept.  which is held every year the thrid weekend of Sept. and is called..you guessed it...Defender of the Fort.

  Also, did you mention two boys or am I just in that much need of my daily dose of java?  I would love to meet them.  Could you please tell me thier ages?  I will be holding Children's Activities at Defender and would love to have them there or at any meeting you can attend.

  My schedule has been a bit hectic of late, so it may be best to contact me here if you have any questions.

  Welcome to your return to the lands of Raven's Fort!

  In service to my Barony,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Minister of Children