[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:06:43 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

Very cool...an excellent result...of hard work and care for the Barony.

I'm glad to see that the paint I had stored for the past year or two was
used to good end. *grin*

I'll be back to work on the site starting in early September, unless I
return before hand due to circumstance... Looking forward to working with
you and your team Alaric...good job so far...as is expected of one who holds
membership in the Order of the Raven's Heart.

Your good neighbor...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."