[Ravensfort] A word

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 18:07:22 PDT 2007

Quite right.  *Nodding head*

  I look forward to helping where I can at site days and planning the activities for the kiddos.  I will be at the Site on the Friday of the Event and staying until Sunday morning.  This will be a first for me in many, many long moons.

  I am totally excited about the Event and look forward to seeing it come to fruition.  Uh, full Glory!!  *hehe*

  Until then, may we stay strong and focused in our endeavors to create once again the hospitality that we are known for.

  In service to my Barony,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }        Reading this list is often punishment enough...

  I wasn't on the list until I got the bid for Autocrat.  I've yet to decide if I'll remain when my job is done.  During my time here, let's use the list to talk about the work days, event planning, and Ravensfort business.  Please.

  Thank you,  Alaric

  - "Insert redundant quote here."