[Ravensfort] FW: Blue Moon

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri Jun 15 17:51:07 PDT 2007

My apologies for my last post.  Today I learned that someone very near and dear to me has the "c" word and I was feeling particularly depressed and self-destructive.  Still, no reason to take it out on you.  ...very sorry.  I'll go away and keep quiet now.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"