[Ravensfort] FW: Blue Moon

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:16:55 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

Regarding the use of the site I would kindly remind everyone that the site
owners asked us as a Barony to limit the number of "events" at the site...

Since the Rohe family is not part of the SCA they may not know the
difference between gatherings like the "Un-event" and "Blue Moon Revel" and
real Ansteorran Calendar events... I would request that the Barony please
limit the use of the site to two real Ansteorran Calendar Events per year
that are hosted by Raven's Fort...further, please limit the number of "camp
out work weekends" to two...one per Calendar event or a total of two per
year for any reason.

The main concern of the V-Bar Ranch owners is overuse of the pasture,
destruction of the grass during dry times and trenching/rutting during times
of mud by vehicle traffic.

Thank you all for you time and your consideration in these concerns.

---------

Now this statement makes me retch, "The Barony does not seem to be filled
with self-motivators right now, so we'll see.  Regardless, there is a core
group of us that are planning on celebrating Blue Moon because... well, we
like to keep moving forward even if the Barony sleeps through it."

Where was your so-called "core group" during the many years the Barony could
have used your assistance? How much "revision of the real history" do you
think people will swallow?

Bah...how shallow...and how deja vu your actions and words...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Kief, Baron Raven's Fort
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. Indeed..."What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but
loses his soul ?"

=========