[Ravensfort] pictures

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 23:09:28 PDT 2007

Brian -

There's another pic of Amelia too.  but when I took
them in to get them developed, they didn't scan one of
the negs.  That's the one.  And it's really adorable
too.  I can tell from the neg.  As soon as I get it,
I'll put it up also on the web site.

Maria

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/scarlettmb/Fighter%20practice%20Ravens%20Fort/