[Ravensfort] News Flash! Blue Moon!

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 20 14:36:47 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,
I was joking about the potato salad "Grin"... But I will have a friend who
makes custom cakes to make a special one for me ! ! ! I saw a beautiful
painting of a Blue Moon with Phoenix soaring from its depths... The art work
was fantastic ! ! ! Maybe a Blue Moon Phoenix ! ! !
In Service,
Malcolm

P.S. Herald for Lord of the Manor, confirming one...

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever
Aros A Eirigh Phoenix