[Ravensfort] More blue moon stuff...

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Jun 27 18:45:32 PDT 2007

I too am wondering what "the Jake" and "the Gomgfermers" are, but... I
always leave my options open when it comes to "concessions or finger foods".
I am usually willing to make or take either one.  If you want to discuss
"holes" you'll have to email me privately.  It can be a sticky subject.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
?"