[Ravensfort] Fwd: Letter from the Bell Man

AmberRaven gwyneth_de at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 12:57:16 PDT 2007

I Know that many of you have heard Cast in Bronze at Renfare.He is trying to develope a theratical Production
  Bright Blessings
  LDY Gwyneth

Letter from the Bell Man – June 2007

Dear Friends:

I have just completed the Scarborough Faire in Waxahachie, Texas that began with a weekend of snow through several weekends of heat and humidity ending with a completely soggy and saturating Memorial Day Weekend.

So how does one get a four-ton carillon out of the mud? Friends, that’s how! We hooked the carillon up to a truck with a hitch. Then we chained the truck to a backhoe. If this didn’t work, our last resort was to hook everything up to the elephant! Fortunately, we didn’t need the elephant.

The Scarborough Faire gave birth to my new musical, “The Bells”. We did a complete staged reading of it with all the characters and all the music. At the completion of it, the audience was invited for a talk-back session. It was an amazing night to see the characters come to life and the audience welcome them into their lives. I am very pleased to announce that the show and music were wholeheartedly endorsed by everyone in attendance!

I will now make a recording of all the music for the show so you can enjoy that until I get it on stage. We will let you know when it will be released.

Trying to make this show available to you in the theatre is a long, arduous, frustrating and expensive journey that has just begun. All indications and estimates reveal that I will need to raise about $250,000.00 to put this in the theatre for you to enjoy. I think you are worth the effort so I am moving forward.

This project has been submitted for consideration for funding in the American Express Members’ Project. If you would really like to help Cast in Bronze and this new musical “The Bells” now is your chance.

American Express will award up to 5 million dollars to one worthy cause selected by American Express cardmembers. For “The Bells” to have a chance at receiving this award, they will need to hear from you, not me. If you are an American Express cardmember, please log on to the Members’Project website www.membersproject.com, leave your comments as to why “The Bells” and the music of Cast in Bronze should be shared with the public and rate this project. The project is listed as “The Bells” under the category of Arts & Entertainment. The deadline for leaving comments is Sunday, June 17th. Please encourage all of your friends and family who are American Express cardmembers to log on and share their input, even if they are not members of the Fan Club. There is a “Send to Friend” button included in the listing to help you do this easily. Your rating and comments are
very important, as they will influence the panel in deciding who the finalists will be and will improve the overall ranking of this project. Cardmembers will vote for their favorite finalist. It’s up to you if “The Bells” makes the final cut. However, If you know some other investor interested in helping me produce the show, please let me know.

Once in the theatre I invite you to come. I will need your help and the help of your friends to make this happen. Please pass this along to the people you feel should experience “The Bells” featuring the music of Cast in Bronze.

Keep the emails coming. I love to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Frank DellaPenna
Cast in Bronze

P.S. Cast In Bronze will be performing at the Colorado Renaissance Festival June 9th to July 29th and at Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA August 3rd to August 12th. I hope to see many of you there. As always, check out http://www.castinbronze.com/preview.php for recordings, the DVD and merchandise.