[Ravensfort] June 17th fighter practice

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 17:31:43 PDT 2007

   I would like to extend a very big thank you to everyone who braved the weather and came out to the Round Robin today. The rain stopped and the sun came out and everyone had a great time.
   Racheal, if you could forward this on to the Shadowlands list for me, I would be most happy. I would like to thank everyone who helped set up, take down, cook food, serve food and in any way had a hand in it. Wait...that would be everyone. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

YIS

Devin