[Ravensfort] Updated food list for June 17th

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:50:48 PDT 2007

Ok good populace. The food is not going to make
itself...we need you to help out the Barony.
Please email me and let me know what YOU are
bringing to the Fighter Practice. I picked up
some condiments, but we still need stuff.

Devin

June 17th Fighter Practice food sign up.

Hamburger and hot dog buns

mustard - Devin

ketchup/catsup - Devin

pickle relish - Devin

salad dressing

sliced onions - Devin

sliced tomatoes – Lady Mary Axefoot

cheese slices swiss and american

potato salad

chips – Devin (3 bags)

salads

deserts and things –  cookies & cooler for
gatorade – Racheal & Tora

hamburger meat -  Baron Brian

hot dogs – Ivan

veggie tray & cucumber tomato salad – Baroness
Fionna

crème puff things & soda – Maria Bulgarelli

grilled chicken - Kitsune