[Ravensfort] June 17th tally up!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 09:23:03 PDT 2007

   Greetings...

   Thanks again to everyone who came out and enjoyed the fun! This is a tally of the day. There were several people who never signed in & 2 people who did not write down where they were from. We had a total signed in of 32. See the breakdown below...

Raven's Fort - 15 with 3 fighters!
Gate's Edge - 12 with 4 fighters!
Shadowlands - 2 with 2 fighters!
Stargate - 1 with no fighters!

2 folks with no home written down were - Michael Schatz & Marci (?) Fradkin. The names were a little hard to read. Please respond with correct mundane names & sca names and where you are from.

Racheal, could you post this to the Shadowlands and Stargate list for me!

Thanks everyone.

Devin