[Ravensfort] Blue Moon stuff

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 10:39:59 PDT 2007

Hey everyone.  I almost forgot about this.  When I got
home on Sunday, I had someone's carots and cucumbers
in my cooler.  I figured no one wanted the actual
food, but the containers may be needed.  If anyone
didn't get their two round containers back, shoot me
an email privately and I'll make arrangements to get
them back to you.

Maria