[Ravensfort] Baronial calendar

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 16:24:16 PDT 2007

   Here is the calendar as it sits right now. If you have anything to add, then let me know.

Devin

                 Baronial Calendar

         July   2007

   Sunday  1st, *15th, 29th
  Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
  @ Gazebo Park,
   19th & Ave. O. @ 2:00 pm.

  Sunday  8th, 22nd
  Fighter Practice & Sunday Social
  Kate Barr Ross Park
  486 SH 75 N @ 2:00 pm.

  Monday    16th
  Monthly Business Meeting.
  Bennigans Resturant in Conroe.
  Please see the list for driving instructions
  & more details!
  ( all are welcomed to attend )

  Wednesday  25th
  Armor's Guild  w/ Baron Brian du Val.
  Please see the Officers list for contact info.
  Please call to confirm!

  Thursday   5th
  Populace Meeting
  Fire Station #2 Sam Houston Ave. @ 7 pm.
  (Garb is highly encouraged!)

  **The fighter practice for July 15th  will be held in the Shire
  of the Shadowlands. King's Roundtable is that weekend, so we are gathering together the Sunday after the event to hold the
  Multi-Regional fighter practice. For more information, talk to
  Baron Brian or visit the Shadowlands website at:
  http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/