[Ravensfort] gongfermer

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Jun 27 21:05:12 PDT 2007

Saint David has invited anyone from in or out of Raven's Fort that wishes to
attend in a spirit of friendship toward everyone.  Good times for good
people.  Bring drums and dancers.

Ok, I looked up "Gongfermers".  Bla !!!  I hope they used pumps.  Where are
those undocumented workers / criminals when you need them ??

My guess is that "The Jake" that you are talking about is not the stadium,
the band or Experience that I found on line.  Is it a "water closet", the
"temple of relief", the "porcelain throne", la toilettes ?

The box seats I referred to are placed far enough from a stage to keep most
of the spit, blood and the actor's other lickables off of you, yet far
enough from the peons to avoid the smell.  Normally there are rails around
the seats to segregate you from the riff-raff incase the Natives Are
Restless.

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
?"