[Ravensfort] Blue Moon

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:21:49 PDT 2007

The Lord of the Manor, in his benevolent grace and selfless pursuit of
human goodness, is altruistic, generous, greathearted, magnanimous, and
self-sacrificing...

It his decree that anyone wishing to 'camp' may do so beginning Friday.
The Lord of the Manor would also have me to remind all of that most
notable of Poore Richard quotes, "Both fish and visitors stink after
three days."

Regards,
DSD