[Ravensfort] Online vs paper newsletters

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Sat Jun 30 21:11:04 PDT 2007

what we decided was email yes, and phone only by permission.
all email addresses were to be converted to text like the . and the @

I stood firm on the no home address issue, and choice not to even try to
cross that slippery slope.

I also kept in file the permission from every officer on the issue of
their email and phone numbers.
~*~Lisabetta

<quote who="doug bell">