[Ravensfort] FW: Blue Moon

Love of Halesworth loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:42:13 PDT 2007

This sounds like great fun!! I would love to come and join in an un-event.
However since I have never attended one I am not sure what would need to be
done. So, if you need some help just let me know and I will be glad to pitch
in and do what I can. Sorry everyone I have not been as active as I would
like to lately but starting a new business takes up alot of time. But the
business and my new website should be up and running by the end of this week
and I will finally be free to play more again. Please let me know when the
un-event will be and if anything needs to be done.

In Service,
Love of Halesworth