[Ravensfort] Fwd: June 17th fighter practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:14:20 PDT 2007

Passing this on...

And yes, it was a great day!

Racheal  : )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 17, 2007 7:31 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] June 17th fighter practice
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org, ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org

   I would like to extend a very big thank you to everyone who braved the
weather and came out to the Round Robin today. The rain stopped and the sun
came out and everyone had a great time.
   Racheal, if you could forward this on to the Shadowlands list for me, I
would be most happy. I would like to thank everyone who helped set up, take
down, cook food, serve food and in any way had a hand in it. Wait...that
would be everyone. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

YIS

Devin

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin