[Ravensfort] ** July 07 OTE **

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 30 06:03:51 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Thank You, Lady Racheal,
I think making the newsletter online is a wonderful idea... I know for a fact it saves your group a ton of money in printing cost... A lot of groups are placing their newsletter online in the future... Keep up the good work ! ! !

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever