[Ravensfort] Directions and Map to Kate Barr Ross Park

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 7 11:00:15 PST 2007

Greetings to all,

Directions to the new park are easy...
>From Walgreen's which is located on the corner of (Ave.Q/Hwy 75 & Hwy 30) drive North on Ave.Q/ Hwy75 for about 1.5 miles. You'll drive through two traffic lights. Kate Barr Ross Park will be on the right side. I have provided a link which will show you where the park located. On the map the park will be the open area that is surrounded by Airport Road and Old Airport Road. The Park entrance will be Old Airport Road. You'll see Baseball fields from the main road. If you see the landing strip to the airport you just went to far.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Southern Regional Hospitaler

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&q1=Huntsville%20,%20Texas&trf=0&lon=-95.581763&lat=30.738&mag=3

P.S. Lord Devin, I will email you a map so you may publish it in the newsletter.
We need someone to draw a map to the Kate Barr
Ross park so people can find it for fighter
practice. I do not want to sound like I am
complaining...but...it seems those who wanted it
moved would help us out here.
Also...we need food for the Un-Event. Please let
me know what you are bringing...so far I have 4
people signed up. C'mon folks, get your food item
to me.

Devin