[Ravensfort] Sam Houston Folk Life Festival

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:42:47 PST 2007

Greetings...

  I have spoken with Patrick Nolan, director of
the Folk Life Festival, and he said that he would
be delighted if we would participate. I have all
the scoop on this...but in short, it is a great
way to (hehe) expose ourselves! In a good way!
   The Folk Life Festival will be held here in
Huntsville April 20th, 21st & 22nd. I need HL
Catherine Barbary to please get in touch with me
for some details on a blurb they need for their
official web site and for the Festival Ad the put
in the paper.
   This is a great opprotunity for us, let's make
it a fun time! More info coming soon!

YIS

Lord Devin