[Ravensfort] Un-event 1

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 12 08:27:41 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Hey, dunno what we're planning for portable toilets come Un-event time,
but I will have one available over at my place near the site.  As to
whether we want to move it, or use it in place is up for discussion.
Although you are all welcome to the free resource, I'm not so sure we
want to dead lift the resulting cumulative deposit of human by-product
once all is said and done and take it back over to my place.

...and it would seriously grieve me to dump the contents into the bed of
my truck.  Maybe a low trailer would be best.  Or we could just put in
on a skateboard, push, and let His Excellency pretend he's got a private
coach...

If ya want to use it, let me know.

dsd

David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Coordinator
Incident Command Simulation Training Center,
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas,
College of Criminal Justice,
Sam Houston State University,
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995