[Ravensfort] Demo at Festival

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 13 17:19:01 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,
I wish I could help out, but I'm already booked up at Scarborough for two weekends in April (helping a vendor friend of mine). Then on my free weekend in April I will be attending the B&B Investiture in BorderMarch. Then in May once again I'm booked up a Scarborough for two weekends. Then on my free weekend I will be attending the B&B Investiture in Steppes (Warlord). I do wish everyone well with the demo, it should be a fun day! ! !
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Berta Allen wrote:
Yes, I would like to assist with doing this.  I am not able to 'head it up' due to obligations at work, but I will assist when & where needed.  This is an opportunity to connect & be seen with Huntsville...

regards,
Chrystal
David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings...