[Ravensfort] HAD A GREAT UN-EVENT

AmberRaven gwyneth_de at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 11:04:36 PDT 2007

     DITO!!!! WE HAD FUN maybe we can bring back the Blue Moon get togathers like we use to have.I have access to a building that has a large room and kitchen area.We can DANCE!!! does anyone remember that.I am looking into getting dance tapes and manuels.Also I am looking to see if there is anyone intereasted in starting the spinning and weaving group back up.If we are not having fun ourselves how can we expect anyone else to.I think most of use are very social people.
  In Service to the Barony
  LDY Gwyneth

Lets change the thread subject to: Had a GREAT
time at the Un-Event. I too am glad that so many
came out and participated. We need to do things
like this more often.
Thanks to everyone who cooked, chopped, burned,
played and had fun!

Devin