[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 31 16:55:53 PDT 2007

Greetings,
This just came out on the Gatesedge List....
In Service,
Malcolm

Actually please stay home tomorrow!

I was just getting ready to send out a message to Gate's Edge email list.

The area we normally practice in was flooded by today's storm.  Since we don't want anyone hurt, we are calling practice off.

Devin, could you please call Baron Brian for me and let him know also?

Thanks,
Racheal

Message: 2